2.23.2017

GOTY Inspired Outfits - Collab with Project AG Runway

Hi guys! Today I have something really special for you, a collab with the lovely Sophie from Project AG Runway. You should definitely check it out, it's an awesome blog!

So we are showing you some Girl of the Year inspired outfits! Without further ado, let's get started!


The first outfit I chose was Grace's Sightseeing Outfit.


This is my inspired outfit, modeled by Jess. I used old American Girl pieces, and I think it is really cute!
Skirt: Old AG store exclusive


I love this outfit, and I'm definitely going to use it again! I wanted to include the pops of red with the stripes :)


The next outfit I picked was a little older, Nicki's meet outfit.


Here is my recreation! Winter wanted to model. I thought the little cowboy hat was adorable with this.
Hat: Unknown
Shirt: Secondhand store
Boots: Springfield


"Alright Georgia- oops, I mean Jackson! Let's go riding!" 


The next outfit is inspired by our newest girl of the year, Gabriela! It's her meet outfit


And here is Chloe! She feels very sporty in this outfit. I switched the colors of Gabby's top, because that's what I had the pieces for, but still think it looks good!
Headband: Made by me
Overshirt: My Life As
Jeans: Our Generation Mad About Plaid outfit
Shoes: AG sneakers that I literally just can't find on the wiki


I put her hair up in a high-ish ponytail like Gabby's, and used the belt I made inspired by Lea's yellow meet dress belt as the double headband.

Yay! I had a lot of fun writing this. Make sure to check out Sophie's post, linked here

Lots of love,
Jessica 💕

4 comments:

  1. Ahh Jessica! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sophie! I loved your post as well, I hope we can collaborate again soon!

      ----Sorry if this comment is MONTHS late, I haven't been able to comment for a while.---

      Delete
  2. Wow! These are so awesome! I love all of their outfits, they're so cute! You did such a great job putting them together!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I had a lot of fun putting them together, I love to recreate AG outfits with my own pieces.

      ----Sorry if this comment is MONTHS late, I haven't been able to comment for a while.---

      Delete