1.27.2017

Straw & Sweaters (Photoshoot)

Hello all! I went out a couple weeks ago in the fields behind my house with Chloe, and took some photos. It was the first time I used a reflector (or at least a white foam core board), and I really like the results!



Whoops! The reflector got in the picture a little!





This is one of my favorites! She looks like she is exploring the field.




I haven't decided which picture I want to use for her profile pic, but I think I like the ones in the field more than the pictures by the fence. Do you guys have any opinions?

I want to go out and take pictures of Maddie or Winter soon, but I've been REALLLLLYYYY busy. I hope I can go out soon!

Outfit: Sweater from American Girl, jeans from Our Generation, shoes from Springfield

Lots of love,
Jessica 💕


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your photos are AMAZING! I love all of them, and especially the ones where she's exploring the field!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu!!! I can't wait to take more! I didn't even try to make it look like she was exploring, it just turned out that way and I love it!

      ----Sorry if this comment is MONTHS late, I haven't been able to comment for a while.---

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures! The last picture is my favorite!
    - Sissy
    LuvOfDolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I really like that picture too :)

      ----Sorry if this comment is MONTHS late, I haven't been able to comment for a while.---

      Delete