As you can see, we bought four pieces of clothing. We got the white sweater separate, for $1.50, and the rest in a bundle for $8.50. We can't wait to go back again and see what else they have! We saw an OG horse, bitty twins, and some amazing off-brand doll furniture.
One of the pieces I was really excited about was this Saige t-shirt. It was given out when Saige debuted in 2013, and I was really sad that my family couldn't make it to the store to see her. So I'm very happy that I was able to purchase this shirt, it will certainly get a lot of use.
This sweater is from the retired 2012 Soft As Snow Outfit. I absolutely LOVE doll sweaters, they are one of my favorite things to collect, and this one is so sweet and goes with so many things. My dolls can't wait until fall when it will get colder and they can wear it all the time :).
These pants are from Saige's sweater outfit, and are a dark, almost black color. They are really cute, and I was in need of some more plain jeans!
My favorite thing that I got was Saige's sweater from her sweater outfit. It is the softest thing ever, and I love the designs. It doesn't go with as many things, but I feel like I could make some really cute outfits around it.
And last but not least, a package I was waiting on from AG finally arrived! I had heard that the Bitty Twins were retiring, and decided to grab a pair before they were gone, as I had always wanted them. I got the Latino/Latina twins (5b and 5g), but I've decided to make my twins of Native American heritage. Their names are Max and Milly, and their profiles are up on the Meet the Dolls page.
Comment below if you would like a review of the twins!
We were also recently tagged in a fun activity by Tea Time with Melody Q, the Text Tag. Thank you so much for tagging us, Melody!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to them.
- Answer the 6 original text-themed questions
- Add a typographical/word related question of your own for those who you tag to answer. [You'll answer a total of 7 questions, the last one is always changing]
- Tag 6 bloggers and notify that you tagged them.
- Include these rules in the post.
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
I love the letter "L", because it looks so pretty in cursive.
2. What are three words that you love?
Wonder, moo, and bubble
3. What are three words that you hate?
Very, retarded, and the
4. If you could create a word, what would it be and what is its definition?
Hmm, I have no idea! It's like trying to think of a new color, or tell someone what water tastes like.
5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
6. What are your three favorite fonts?
7. (For Us) What is your favorite part of speech? Break out your "Grammar Rock"!
7. (Question from Us): Do you have a favorite word in another language? If so, what is it and what does it mean?
Thank you so much guys, have fun!